Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm Back!

Hello dear reader. It's been quite sometime since I blogged. My computer crashed so I had no means to update this here blog. Now that it's back and running, I can go back to my blogging ways.

It's been a long month for the local stock market since I last posted. As far as I could recall, the only exciting trade between the time I last posted and today was ORE. Some blue chips also traded higher as the index is already at 3335 today's close, a few points off from the June 4 high of 3,355.

This week, one stock that traded well was NRCP, for what reason I don't know. I was able to trade the stock but made only a few bucks because I exited at the wrong price. My tools were just the crude PSE chart and calling up the broker every so often.

Recently I attended "Money Talks", an open forum and seminar from First Metro Asset Management. They had a very interesting discussion about the effects of the European debt crisis, the Philippine outlook, and of course, the local stock market.

I'll post more about it in my next post as I have to run. This post was written to tell you dear readers that I'm still here. :D

2 comments:

Lester said...

It's good that you're back! I'm back too after a 9-month hiatus. :)

Sherwin said...

thanks and welcome back ;)

Investor Discretion Advised.

Investments involve risks. Investor discretion is advised. Further, great lengths have been made to ensure information accuracy. However, I'm only human so if you see any mistakes, do point them out. Thanks and please come back! Remember, appreciate the capital but appreciate the risk!