Friday, October 15, 2010

Interim Post circa October 15

Dear Readers,

Thank you for always dropping by my blog. As I'm sure you've noticed, there hasn't been an update for quite some time. I've just been so busy with my day job that I didn't have time anymore to update my blog.

I'm writing this update post just to let you know that I'll be posting something soonest. Hopefully, the upcoming week will be relatively lighter compared to the previous ones.

Those who've been holding Atlas and MPI for the long haul should be jumping with joy as their stock prices just refuse to go down. (Actually most stocks, that correction still hasn't come... convincingly. I wonder if we will see one?).

Going forward, I'm looking at a telecomm stock that could potentially be a good boost to your long term portfolio. I'll discuss this more in the next post.

Anyhow, as I always say, appreciate the risk, then appreciate the capital!

Regards,
Guerilla Investing

No comments:

Investor Discretion Advised.

Investments involve risks. Investor discretion is advised. Further, great lengths have been made to ensure information accuracy. However, I'm only human so if you see any mistakes, do point them out. Thanks and please come back! Remember, appreciate the capital but appreciate the risk!