Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello, Hello!

Wow, it's been a month since I last posted.

My posting and updates have been intermittent since 2011 started. I won't offer excuses.

Everything has been a blur for me, with the stock market down. I got a bit emotionally attached to the market, hence, I became detached from my blog. Tsk tsk.

And in between, there's the chaos in the Middle East, the quake in Japan. So much happening and it's just three months into the year!

As for the local stock market, it seems to be gaining some direction, at least for some select stocks.

So, perhaps it is safe to say that by 2nd quarter, people may start to accumulate stocks again. Of course, barring any more natural disasters and geopolitical issues. Worrisome also are the OFWs' job security. Key indicator to look at going forward would be the growth (or flattish?) remittances compared to 2010.

Anyhow, back to my real work. I shall update you once again, my dear blog, and of course, for the benefit of you, my faithful readers.

Until then, don't forget to increase your emergency fund and invest wisely.

No comments:

Investor Discretion Advised.

Investments involve risks. Investor discretion is advised. Further, great lengths have been made to ensure information accuracy. However, I'm only human so if you see any mistakes, do point them out. Thanks and please come back! Remember, appreciate the capital but appreciate the risk!